Friday, April 23, 2004


This is one of Mary McCall's latest design that I am testing. And I must say, I love the pattern.


Here is another version of the same pattern. I tell you, it's a 2 for 1 pattern which will soon be available as soon as we finish testing the pattern.


I have so many pictures already uploaded in my picturetrail site and I will load them here one at a time. There was a coin purse I designed and the latest Cast On Faroese Shawl which I'm knitting with Red Heart's TLC Amore, in pink! woo hoo!

And thanks, Donna for the reminder that I have to start my 63 squares afghan--lol! I'm the number one procrastinator and Startitis sufferer.

I do really enjoy reading my fellow crocheter's blogs. I find myself reading them first before anything else. I find myself heading to Julie, the Yarngirl's blogsite and enjoying her beautiful crocheted works.

No comments: