1. One crocheted Ripples prayer shawl for our ministry at church .
2. A striped crocheted shawl, also for the church ministry
3. A baby afghan called Leaping stripes from the Moogly site
4. A baby cardigan, a freebie from Valley yarns called Cold Spring cardigan
5. This scrap afghan from the Yarnspirations website
6. The striped lace afghan from the Mary Maxim kit, pictured from a previous post.
And I started some new projects.
1. Granny square afghan using scraps (again). You never run out of scrap yarn. Every project you finish yields a ton of scrap yarn
2. As part of a CAL sponsored by Kim Guzman, a Tunisian entrelac afghan freebie from the LionBrand website.