Friday, March 17, 2006



Here's the red crocheted shawl that I did for Frog Pond Knits. The pattern is by Karabella. The yarn is by Katia, a fingering weight cotton yarn. I understood the pattern easily. But then, I'm a veteran crocheter. I could have written it another way to make it easier for a beginner to comprehend. I fudged and made changes (like always) and liked the way it turned out. It's now on display at Frog Pond.

Last night's crochet class was fun. I wish I could visit their store more often but the distance from home combined with really, really, REALLY bad traffic scares me. They're planning a YARN CRAWL, where people visit several participating yarn stores in the area , where each store has something fun and special to offer the customers. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: