Subscription Pile up
I hate to admit it but I am oversubscribed with knitting magazines and I have to cut down. Here are some of the ones I won't be renewing:
1. Vogue Knitting - too vogue for my taste. I don't think I'll be knitting any of its patterns soon.
2. Inknitters - I love this magazine for the techniques but the patterns have been changing and they don't look very attractive anymore. I like the modular patterns it contains though. Well, I have to think about this one.
3. Cast On - aughh. Some of the patterns are very unattractive, although it comes with membership to TKGA.
4. Creative Knitting - way too many fun fur scarf patterns.
5. Knit 'N Style - too many errors and incomplete instructions.
6. Crochet Fantasy - going downhill. The last issue was horrible. Same color scheme using bulky yarns, oversized coats, yada, yada, yada.
These are the ones I'm keeping:
2. Interweave Knits
This should be good enough. I hope I stay focused.