Thursday, May 06, 2004


I finished my red Fixation Broadripple socks! wooo hoooo! Another FO! Hardly made a dent in my unfinished projects though but I'm happy. The socks look pink but they really are bright red. Must be the way the early morning sun hits the room. I took the pics at 7:30 am. This part of the house has big bay windows and faces East. I love sitting in this room with a cup of coffee, at dawn , with my knitting, watching the sun rise above the roof tops. This is one of those times I wish I lived in a farm or ranch surrounded by hills and trees, watching my sheep grazing on the hillside. Okay, like EZ would say, I digress.

80% done on my New England socks. I'll get it finished before my next pattern testing project from Soysilk comes.


Finished 2 more squares of the 63 squares afghan, for a total of 11 squares. So much fun!

No comments: