Thursday, February 03, 2011

What am I knitting now?


A neckwarmer called Thermis! Neckwarmers, sometimes called Cowls, are those thingies that go over your head and rest on your neck like a scarf. Except, there are no tails to flap around. Picture a turtleneck, detachable, and less choking. I'm using Misti Alpaca in fuschia (although it looks red in the pic). Beside it is a book I'm currently reading. Love Mary Higgins Clark.


This is a view from our bedroom window. Notice the bright sunlight outside. I am almost guilty posting this with all the blizzard and snow in the East Coast. We've been experiencing 60 degree weather here in Sacramento.


You might see some more lace shawls in the coming days. I've finished this Little Shells shawl last year and just now took photos.

No comments: