Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year!

My last entry was Nov 27th, 2007 and it's about time I posted a new one.

Sometimes, I feel like I have to have pictures to post an entry. I have a lot of pics but they're still in the camera. Uploading the pictures is a major pain because of my connection, yadda, yadda.

I spent the last days of 2007 sewing bags and more bags. The orders haven't stopped even with the gift giving days over. I have learned so many different techniques from patterns I bought that I'm able to use them to design my own. I'm getting better at this bag making thing. NOTE: I am not infringing on copyright rules. I know better being a knit pattern designer myself.

I also finished knitting and pattern testing a new Hand Jive knits shawl pattern for Darlene Hayes. I finished it just in time for her to take it to TNNA. I have been doing this pattern testing thing for her for quite a while now and should have learned that it doesn't work to cram. But somehow, the adrenaline rush of trying to finish something with only a few hours to spare works for me, he, he.

2 comments:

Debi said...

You have been very busy. I would love to see pictures of some of your bags.

Vera said...

The bags I've seen are goregous! Will they be in your shop?