Friday, February 20, 2009

BIG mistake



Okay, so, before you go running to join the Yahoo Monthly dishcloths group, I just realized a big mistake I made. Rather embarrassing because the dishcloth I featured yesterday-- that's not how it's supposed to look. ha, ha! The mistake is all mine. I reduced the cast on, made a big boo-boo and my resulting dishcloth does not even look like what it's supposed to look. But I'm developing an attachment to my little error. Emily says it looks like a garden, with the furrows in between. Actually, to me, it looks like a caterpillar, but what do I know?

I don't want to correct it even if that small voice says so. I am so moving on. I have so many patterns I want to knit.

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ummm, can it be a design element instead of a mistake??? That always works for me LOL