Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Knitter/crocheter For hire



I've finally realized that since I've been doing this for a while, I'm officially a knitter (and crocheter) for hire!



I was commissioned by a friend, Angela, to crochet the Winnie the Pooh collection. I've finished Winnie several months back. Tigger is also finished.




So is Piglet.



And this month, I finished Eeyore. Angela is giving the whole set to her granddaughter for Christmas. Just in time.



And, last month, my best friend, Janet, came for a visit. She bought all the materials and I finished this quilt for her. First time I made a quilt using polyester and fleece fabric. Now I know why guilters only quilt with cotton!!

I am also knitting hats and mitts for Yolo Wool mill and will soon be knitting a lace shawl for Hand Jive Knits for TNNA. I get to do what I love and get paid for it.

Signing off, Vicki, soon-to-be Quilter for hire.

No comments: