Monday, September 11, 2006

Where were you on 9/11?


I remember waking up early that day. Before my husband left for work, he came and told me something has happened in New York. One of the Twin Towers is on fire. I turned on the TV in the bedroom. Hubby then quietly left for work.

I see the destruction. Just then, the second plane hit. But I didn't see the plane, just the explosion. Dear God. What is going on?

Our bedroom has wide windows and just outside, I can see the 2 big trees in our backyard. This really stuck to my memory. The wind started to blow, strong, fierce. Not uncommon in Sacramento but at that moment, it was ominous. It lasted for a few minutes and then, it died down. I started crying...

I apologize to those who might read this and not be able to handle the recollection. This is my way of dealing with it. Remember 9/11 and it's heroes.

So, where were you on 9/11? If you have a blog, write something about it.

No comments: