Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TV shows, Knitting, sewing


How long has it been since ER (the TV show) premiered? It must be over 10 years ago. I have not missed an episode. Never. I'm so happy it's back.

My DD made a comment that all these new Fall shows are keeping her stressed. There are so many new ones that you don't know which one to watch.

Some of the new ones that stand out:
1. Men in Trees (Anne Heche and that gorgeous guy, Jack) - very endearing and funny although some scenes are predictable. Reminds me of Northern Exposure.

2. Jericho - very intriguing. Let's see how it progresses.

3. Heroes - rather weird. Again, let's see how it does with the ratings. I can't keep up with the subtitles since I was knitting at the time.

4. Studio 60 - I'm so glad Matthew Perry is back. Fast paced (in the West Wing tradition), funny, and sometimes confusing.

5. Shark - Oh my gosh!

That's it! That's it?

I'm glad these shows are back:

ER
CSI (the original one, in Las Vegas)
Amazing Race
Survivor
Ghost Whisperer

Some shows I miss:

Lost (when is it coming back?)
Invasion - lasted only 1 season but I watched it every week, no fail

Yes, I watch too much TV.

Some projects I finished:
Tigger of the Winnie the Pooh fame, crocheted (pics later)
this Amy Butler bag and the Kona Bay bag:



No comments: