Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I've been busy...



Some more bags and totes I've sewn this past week. Danielle from Knitique was right. Immediate gratification. I can finish a bag in 3-4 hours, forgetting to eat (sometimes).

 width=
Patchwork bag from the QUILTS AND MORE magazine. My first attempt at a quilted bag. It says a seam allowance of 1/4 inch. I got careless and wanted to finish fast, did not follow that instruction, and sewed on... Needless to say, the strips were uneven. I'm learning, I'm learning. But still, I love the colors and will use the bag myself.

 width=
Here's another. I got the idea from
Autum's website. Mine is still not perfect but I'm getting there.

Knitting: I finished my Tiger sock and Emma's Lace scarf (pics to follow).

I will have a table at our church's Show and Tell Boutique this coming Saturday, July 22nd, from 10 am to 1 pm. It's at the First Baptist Church in Elk Grove on E. Stockton Blvd. Come and visit us if you live in the area. There are several home-based arts and crafts businesses participating. No selling or buying involved. Just a show and tell venue.

No comments: