Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Flower Mini poncho from Stitch Diva Designs




Aside from the obvious fact that I don't know how to center my digital pictures, here's a pic of my Flower mini poncho. Very enjoyable to crochet inspite of my reservations on doing triple trebles. And very quick to finish. Of course I made some changes to suit my fancy. The yarn used is a peachy blend of acrylic and wool from Bernat. It is a discontinued yarn and I doubled the strands to meet the chunky requirements of the pattern. It drapes well and even with the holeyness of the fabric, it can keep you warm and cosy on chilly summer evenings. I think I will take a better picture later, with my daughter modelling it.

BTW, Vera has started a Crochet-along for this pattern. Of course I joined since I plan on doing another one. I got the pattern on Ebay under username "Stitch_diva".

I can't believe I've finished 2 of my sock knitting UFOs. These socks were started 2 years ago. Inbelievable!

No comments: