Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 without mom. We are simply hanging in here, taking it a day at a time. That's all we can do. First viewing is on Friday and I am so not looking forward to it. First time I will see my mom. We are all missing her really bad, specially my dad. These past few days is like being in limbo. Anything can set us off into a crying session. My kids and I and hubby too have been staying with dad, just keeping him company. There are moments when I feel calm and not so sad. There are times when I still talk to my mom like she's just here.

Haven't touched any knitting. They say do something familiar but not yet.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I hope that yesterday was comforting to you, and not too painful. My mother passed away almost 2 years ago, and I still talk to her sometimes and feel that she can hear me. I'm glad that you have your family together and that you are there for each other.