Monday, December 22, 2003

Sunday was meeting day for the Knits of the Round Table ladies here in Sacramento and I was finally able to attend again. My friend, Teresa Simons, gave me an early Christmas present-- 4 skeins of different yarns spun in Nepal: Recycled silk, silk/wool blend, jute and hemp. She knows my passion for purses and she remembered my interest in the silk yarn. What a wonderful, generous friend she is!

I'm thinking of putting up some free patterns on this site but I have to figure out how to do it.

Finishing a felted purse pattern from the 3rd Jamieson's Shetland Knitting book. I have so many lace shawl and scarf project on the needles that I'm missing my socknitting.

Can't wait from Christmas! It's is the best time of the year even though we're broke . But God still provides.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all!

No comments: