Wednesday, April 07, 2010



A Reversible Cowl I knitted and designed. The yarn I used is my own handspun handpainted yarn from Merino Roving. I will write the pattern down and make this available for free. I just have to find my notes, arghh...




This is the Unscrunchable Scarf, a very easy pattern from the Miss Wooly Knits website. The yarn is one of Debra Norville's microfiber yarn sold at Joann's. Very soft and self striping too.




This one is the crocheted Tulip dishcloth found at the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain Blog. I love it!





The final 2 cloths are from Kris Knits blogsite. The upper snowman was the February cloth KAL and the bottom 2010 cloth was the January KAL. She has truly beautiful and easy to knit patterns, most are free and the for sale ones are very affordable, specially the cloth sets.

2 comments:

Fabric Samples said...

Your 2010 is really great.

Zane Dyer said...

Hello mate greaat blog