Monday, May 10, 2004



New Project!

I've started a new one called Wildflower Cardigan from the Green Mountain Spinnery book. I'm using Noro Shinano (wool/silk blend) from bonnieskozyknits on Ebay. Good price, good deal at $49 for a bag of ten skeins! I've finished both fronts and now, halfway up the back. I love working with Noro yarns, with all the changing colors and soft feel to the wool. I'll probably finish this one fast.

Here's another view:


Survivors

Spent 3 hours last night watching that show. I don't care much for the winners (they deserve each other) and still believe Rupert should have won. But he still has a chance. Go to cbs.com and vote. Another survivor can win $1 million. Rupert's the only one who has integrity and a big heart. I won't talk about lying, back stabbing Boston Rob because it's hard to stop when I get started--lol!

No comments: