Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Crochet night.

Looking forward to our monthly Crochet Guild meeting tonight. Once a month, I have 2 wonderful hours of uninterrupted crocheting and hanging out with the ladies of the guild. We will be doing a workshop on Irish crochet.

My New England socks (from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road book) is finally completed, washed and blocked. Okay, so far, I've completed 2 Knit Along projects: The Broadripple and New England socks. I also joined the Six Sox KAL, the Fiona Bag KAL, and the 63 Squares Afghan Crochet Along. Maximum of 4 KALs (I hope). Am I addicted to KALs too?

Everytime I check out Julie's (Yarngirl) crocheted squares, I get motivated to work on mine. Like I tell her all the time, her stitches are so even, close to perfection. Her blog is here.

As a pattern tester, I'm also finishing a knitted shawl for Soysilk.com. Interesting pattern called Lost Points Shawl. But I hate the ladder yarn I'm using. My first time working with this kind of yarn and I hate it with a passion. But the colors are beautiful. I will post pics soon.

No comments: