Monday, January 26, 2004

Productive week! I finished 2 vests for CIC, and a felted pocketbook bag from Knitters. It's knitted but not felted. I used my own handspun.

I feel lost whenever I finish a project. Heck, it's not like I don't have any other projects started. Probably more than 10! Yet, I have the strange feeling that I have to start another one.

Discipline is what I need. Finish my UFOs first. But I don't listen to myself.

So, I started the Ribbed Pullover from Knit It! (the 2004 edition). I'm not a designer but I've knitted enough to know that it could have been designed better. I'm making a bunch of changes. And the yarn count is wrong. There's no way you can finish even the smallest size using only 3 skeins of LB Homespun. I'm done with both sleeves. On to the body which I will knit in the round.

No comments: