Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year!! A Blessed 2004

My daughter, Danielle (14) says, at the stroke of midnight," Mom, I don't feel any different!"...

Christmas and New Year's Eve in the Philippines is way different. Somehow, the Filipinos savor the holidays. It's festive, much anticipated, truly joyous. Just GREAT, GRAND celebration. And no matter how poor you may be, you still have FUN! I really miss my homeland during the holidays.

Any New Year's resolutions? Nahh... Like they say, it's just meant to be broken. But anyway, how about: Don't buy anymore yarns or patterns (you've got to be kidding me! Is this some kind of a cruel joke? ) ...Or... finish all the projects you've started before you start another one (he, he, he). And what, be bored to death with just one project?

Or... How about designing your own pattern instead of buying one (Ooooh, that's a good one! So what do I do with all the money I save?)

Or... Stay the heck away from Ebay! (Why don't you just kill me and get it over with. )

How about you?

No comments: