Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm writing this as I'm listening to a BBC 4 Global News podcast of Kim Jung Il's funeral and knitting at the same time.

I'm knitting the Bandana Cowl from the Purl Bee. Chunky yarn, yes, chunky, fat yarn, using jumbo needles as well. That means, I will finish fast--lol!

Day after Christmas, we went and saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. The theater was packed but we found seats. I never thought I'd say this of a Tom Cruise movie but I liked it. Totally enjoyable. Missions 1, 2, and 3 were forgettable. I saw them all but barely remember what they were about. This one was so much fun that I didn't want it to end. I love his supporting cast of Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg and Paula Patton. I have been following Jeremy Renner's career and knew that he will be famous one of these days and it looks that has already happened.

He will be playing the hero in the movie Bourne Legacy, not to replace Matt Damon, but to play another character. My other favorite actor, Matt Damon, is not even going to be in this movie.

I can't believe that the year 2011 is almost over. Time is just flying way too fast.

No comments: