Friday, August 25, 2006

I just now figured out why I was having a hard time uploading pictures to blogspot and my picturetrail album. It's this stupid AOL. I really hate AOL. I was happy with Netzero but I had to use up all the free 20,000 points I accumulated towards AOL or they get wasted. I AM the only person in this whole world who has dial up connection!!

Anyhoo, here are some pics:

 height=

Tiger stripes. I knitted the sock about 3 weeks ago. I have 3 skeins available. 330 yards, 4 oz, superwash Merino, $17 per skein plus shipping. Email me at vdsuan at juno dot com.

 height=

The beginnings of Winnie the Pooh. He's already finished but I want to show you how he was crocheted. An odd way of putting him together. You crochet the muzzle, arms and legs first. Then, you start on the butt and crochet your way up, adding the legs and arms as you go. Really different indeed.

 height=

Fast forward and here's what he looks like.

We're off to the CA State Fair today. Our Crochet Guild has a display/teaching area to help promote the art.

More later.

No comments: