Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Freebie pattern and Spring Colors!



Big Net Lace Pattern

This is a freebie pattern that I will put up on my website but it's not there yet. However, if you're like me, can't wait, gotta have it now, send me an email and I will send it to you in MS Word format.
Email me

This pattern used one 100 gm skein of Chunky Misti alpaca yarn. I believe it has 110 yards (lost the skein band) and is more than enough to make a long scarf. You can substitute any chunky or bulky weight yarn. It is very easy and based on BW's Treasury of Knitting Patterns.




I have been playing with colors. These are Spring-bright! The wool is a superwash nylon/wool blend, fingering weight. The yarn took the dye really fast. That's what I have noticed with superwash yarns. Regular wool yarns sometimes turn out muted in color but not the superwash ones.

No comments: