Friday, January 14, 2005

Climbing Vines


My latest pattern for 2005. I used 2 skeins of Misti Int'l Baby Alpaca yarn, worsted weight. Heavenly soft yarn and wonderful to work with. Each skeins has 109 yards, 50 gms, and very affordable at $5.95 per skein. I find myself working more and more with Alpaca.



I'm finishing up the pattern and will get it typed up in the next few days. I'm knitting up samples for Pat at West Valley Alpacas. She's bringing my patterns to Stitches West in Santa Clara, CA in February. I am very excited because this means exposure!

Some upcoming patterns:
1. Diamante Lace Socks
2. Lace Fingerless mitts (no name yet).
3. A sock pattern for Tongue River Farm

I have been emailing Susan Mongold at Tongue River Farm and she's very excited about the designs I've planned for her Icelandic sock yarns. These are wonderful yarns that are strong yet soft. Here's her website. Go for a visit.



No comments: