Friday, December 10, 2004

To those people who read my blog, you might remember that I have been commissioned to knit those eyelash scarves. I am so SICK AND TIRED of knitting these scarves. I might have knitted about 30 of them so far and after this last batch, I don't want to see any more eyelash yarns or size 19 needles again. Bleckgh....

I admit they are so mindless that you can knit them while watching CSI. I long to go back to knitting my lace socks and scarves. I miss those teeny tiny needles and super skinny yarns. And the challenge of lace!

Speaking of yarns, I got the hemp/wool yarns I ordered from Rachel Greene. This yarn has lots of possibilites, specially for socks. She says they get softer the more you wash them. It's 55% hemp and 45% wool, sport weight.

I have 3 more designs in the making, a lace sock pattern and 2 lace scarves. I'm at the point of even considering knitting a sweater just to get away from these eyelash scarves. argh...


No comments: