Monday, March 22, 2004

Shrink me, felt me!


I am so totally addicted to felting it's no longer funny. I like the idea of knitting this floppy, limpy, loose garment and throwing it in the wash. And voila! Out comes this wonderfully felted, thick fabric that's half the size of the original. You can totally hide imperfections.


The Chicago Blue line bag from the Keyboard Biologist.com. Her pattern is very detailed and very easy to follow. I have her other Red Line bag also waiting on the sidelines to be felted.

Another Crocheted bag.

I brought this bag with me to Stitches West 2004 and have gotten so many wonderful comments about it. This was inspired by my Hawaiian friend, Vicky Ramos, who designed a bag similar to this one (her's was prettier) using the bone ring as decoration.

No comments: